Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community!

4 posters

Go down

Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community! Empty Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community!

Post  ToPhrESH Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 am

Hi I am ToPhrESH. I use to play at a server named COD5 SA-MP Resurrection and was admin level 3 on that server. I was very well-liked on that server and the server was in the top 15 spot. Then I was demoted by the owner for using 2shot (No 2shot wasn't a rule) so I was pissed and decided to quit. So when I quit many people told me to join admin again or they would quit the server. Ends up I never rejoined and the server dropped 13 down to like 100 I lmao'd and thought it was fucking hilarious. I then went to SADM server and play there. It is very fun but when I get back from school, only bout 5 people are on since GERMAN is 7hrs differnt. I want a server i can come after school for two hours and play everyday. I also script + map. I also know one person who introduced himself. YoungCapone he played at server I played at and he is good mapper. If you want to see my map tell me. i map for fun.

Sorry for the bad english here i did this in a hurry xD
ToPhrESH
ToPhrESH

http://ITM / I know your thinking.....ITM? Yes, In The Making!

Back to top Go down

Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community! Empty Re: Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community!

Post  Lorenc Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 am

Welcome to L4D samp.

Lorenc
Admin

http://blackops-samp.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community! Empty Welcome my friend

Post  Riddy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Lol, you made a server go down on there rankings loool, We will be there best server you play:)

Riddy

Back to top Go down

Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community! Empty Re: Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community!

Post  ToPhrESH Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Lorenc wrote:Welcome to L4D samp.
Thank you, and nice to meet you!

Riddy wrote:Lol, you made a server go down on there rankings loool, We will be there best server you play:)
Grammatically correct it would be, "their" not "there"! tongue
I try to meet new people as you can see as much I say hello to them, but you know, getting knew friends and I hope you and I get off to a right start!
I just try to be friendly so I can meet new people, but you don't like the Phresh when he's angry!
Hi! I am ToPhrESH. I am looking for a friendly and fun community! Nike-d10

cyclops Anyway! Nice to talk to you Very Happy

Last edited by ToPhrESH on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Error)
ToPhrESH
ToPhrESH

http://ITM / I know your thinking.....ITM? Yes, In The Making!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenc Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 am

rofl, nice to meet you too!

Lorenc
Admin

http://blackops-samp.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RedBaron Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 am

Nice to meet you Tophresh. Very Happy
RedBaron
RedBaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum